Pages

Ta Da!!! It's FINALLY here!!! :) The Long Awaited Update...

After months of no entries and many requests for updates I am FINALLY updating the family blog! Yay!! :) We have had so many major life events take place in our family and I’m finally getting a moment to sit down, take a deep breath and just write it all out. I was going to start where we left off in October with the purchase of our first home, moving on to Jayden's first birthday, then holidays, but I think some of you might come after me if I don't let all of you in on some of the biggest news we have received over the last 18 1/2 weeks.




We're expecting Baby Bai (which means two in Gujarati, kinda pronounced like "Bay")!! :)





We were waiting to make the big announcement until all family had been told which happened over the holidays. I'm positive some of you have probably heard it rumored through the UT chain or just through other friends in general, but at last we have finally been able to make the big release!! So, now I'll make my attempt to answer all those questions flowing through your minds. I am almost 19 weeks along (Yes, that means we are already almost halfway through the pregnancy!) and the due date is June 4th. Jayden and Baby Bai will be somewhere between 17 - 18 months apart depending on when the baby decides he would like to make the arrival. We found out on Monday that this little one is very, very obviously a little BOY, so I will still remain princess (I'm still too young to be queen) of the Chaudhari household. Yes, you noseys this was unexpected, but we couldn't be more thrilled to have another little man about to join us! At our ultrasound on Monday we got to see Baby Bai moving around and it was rediculously cute! He would put his hands above his head and kick his legs and it was just adorable! We got one really cool 3D picture (above) where it looks like this little one already has the chubby cheeks that come from his Mommy, just like Jayden had when he was born. I call them the kissable cheeks because they are absolutely perfect for kisses! He also already has Daddy's long legs! He measured at 9 inches long and 9 ounces. I didn't really have morning sickness in the beginning, although there was a little more of the nautious feeling than there was with Jayden. I did have a huge stereotypical craving for pickles, which still hits every now and then. I never knew cravings would go this far, but I didn't want just any pickles, I wanted the baby dill pickles that are crunchier, and sometimes I would have to hold myself back from drinking the juice out of the jar! Must have been something about the saltiness... I'm so excited we finally have the news out and I promise I will work harder to keep up the updates!!

As far as other news, I'll try to go in chronological order by doing individual posts over the next day or so during Jayden's naptimes or any other time I get where he's distracted by Elmo, Imagination Movers, or his new fun toys! We are thinking of changing the name of the blog since we will be using the blog for more than Jayden news, especially now! If you have any cute ideas pass them on!! Until next post...

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS BRITTANY AND DIPAL!!! Sooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!! June 4th is a great birthday, my favorite Grandddaddy and aunt's birthday is the same day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Brittany! This is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails