Pages

The Very First Movie Monday (Since renamed Friday's Flick)!!

Lately, I've been thinking of occasionally sharing videos on the family blog so everyone could see a little more of the boys than in the pictures. Pictures are fantastic, but I thought the occasional video would be much better at connecting with long-distance family and friends who are missing the cutie-patooties!! :)

Thanks to inspiration from my friend Melinda, I'm deciding to start a "cutesy-pie series" called "Movie Monday"!

I'll try to post a new movie every Monday to keep you guys updated on what Jayden and Jackson are up to, but I'm not making any promises!

Without further ado... duh duh duh duh...

This is a movie I took of Jayden this morning as he and Jackson were watching one of their favorite DVDs (a nursery rhyme sing-along). Jayden has always seemed to enjoy music, but recently has really started catching on to singing along. For example, *Proud Mama Moment: He can sing his ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Jesus Loves Me, just to name a few.* This morning he decided to pick up his guitar and jam along. I couldn't resist picking up the camera and getting some footage!


video
** If you're having trouble viewing this video you can also view it by clicking here or copying & pasting this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=0Nd6hq085TA&sharing_token=ZaGQxFWo6pAme1cMoA4TVA .


Chaudhari love to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that is so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I will look forward to Movie Monday every week! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails