Pages

Friday's Flick: Jackson's First Steps

Seriously... Another movie day? How self-obsessed could we possibly be?

Oh, just come to our house and count how many home movies we make you watch.

I kid, I kid... Kinda. :)

In all seriousness, I promise I'm not going to have 2 movie days in one week on the family blog. Instead, as this blog is a constant work in progress, I have decided to change "Movie Monday" to "Friday's Flick".

1) Because it's a much cuter & catchier name.
2) Because it will be much easier to get a movie put together for a post by a Friday than a Monday.

Now, considering my last post was seriously long, I'm not going to do anything major today. Well, it's major to us, but you know what I mean... Basically, I'm not going to share our whole life story. :)

One big new thing that's been going on over the last few weeks is Jackson's new developing skill of walking! I wanted to share a video of him walking, especially for our family back in Tennessee who kept seeing him so close to taking those first steps!

So, here it is... Friday's Flick!

video
** If you're having trouble viewing this video you can go here or copy and paste this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_nc-NsCik

Have a great weekend and Chaudhari love to you all!!

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I think that Jackson and Dawson would have a lot of fun together as that's about the pace that Dawson's walking right now! :) I also noticed Jayden sitting on the Playskool baseball game which we have and Dawson loves. :) You've got two cute, cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica!! One of these days I hope we can get the boys together to play! I also wanted to let you know we did the library story time last week. Jayden mostly played with the toys and Jackson listened for a minute or so before getting super squirmy (typical Jackson). :) We still had a lot of fun and I think we'll do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails