Pages

Welcome!

I heart blogging. It's true. Reading them, writing them... love them.

For the last couple of years I've known I wanted a platform to be able to share with others, but struggled with the details - what specifically to blog about, what my blog would be called, who would my target audience be (Sorry, PR major thoughts happen occasionally).  Finally, I feel like everything is starting to come into view.

You see, my life has been nothing like I ever would have expected (Is anyone's?).  Like many others (ok... everyone), I've had plenty of occasions where giving up hope seemed like an option, but fortunately, it's never seemed a valid option.  Through every day there always seemed to be a glimmer of hope shining, sometimes in the distance, but always there.

Appropriately, at least I think so, my parents gave me the middle name of Hope.  I'm not sure that my parents planned it this way, but I've always felt like it's a constant reminder that I have hope in my life and not to give it up.

Like me, you too have your own daily grind you're going through, so here at Hope in the Daily Grind I'll be sharing stories, laughter and thoughts to help you keep going through your day.

"For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.  Let Your mercy, O Lord, be upon us, just as we hope in you." ~ Psalm 33:21-22

"... but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." ~ Romans 5:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails