Pages

Friday's Flick: Jayden's Night-Night Songs

Happy Friday everyone!!

We're writing to you from Tennessee today as we're spending some time with family for Dipal's cousin, Rick's, graduation, as well as Jackson's first birthday party! You know I'm loving this time we're getting with family! :)

I haven't taken any new video over the last week, so for today's "Friday's Flick" I thought I would post a video Dipal took of me and Jayden singing some songs before bed about a month ago. Jayden loves to sing, so I try to have some song time as often as we can before bed (or any other time, really).

I have so much I would like to share on the blog, especially stories, pics, and videos from this weekend, so I'll try to get all that up soon. Enjoy the video and have a great weekend!

video
**If you're having trouble viewing this video you can click here or copy and paste this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EHbK4fMlCA

Chaudhari love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails