Pages

Friday's Flick: Jayden's First Solo!

Oh, it has been so long since my last Friday's Flick!  But hey, that's what the crazy days of summer will do to you.  With football season just around the corner I'm not going to promise it'll get better soon, but I just couldn't let this moment go by without posting.

For those of you who follow Hope in the Daily Grind you might have seen a picture from last week of Jayden singing his first solo.  We got this cuteness on video and I am so excited to be sharing it here with our friends and family today!

This video was recorded the weekend I was with my family for my Uncle Cordell's funeral.  While I was away, my step-dad, Eric, was preparing to lead worship at a church on Sunday when he let Jayden have a shot at the microphone (or "mikeyphone" as Jayden calls it).  After seeing Jayden do so well we started thinking he might actually do it in front of a small crowd at church - and he did!  The further he got into the song, the more I think he got a little nervous, but I am so proud of him for standing up there and finishing it through.  I am one proud mama.  Have you gathered that yet? :)

So, without further ado...




I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Chaudhari love to you all!

1 comment:

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails