Pages

It Feels Good to Laugh

You know how sometimes you just aimlessly wander through blogland with no rhyme or reason?  You're just continually clicking as a blog button sparkles from one page to the next, or the link in the post says just enough to make you curious of what they're talking about.

Yep, that was me last night.  Distracted by well-designed blogs, personal stories, and funny videos, and something to make me laugh was just what I needed after the week we've had.

Somewhere along the way I stumbled upon a blog called Praise and Coffee (I believe it was through a pro-life button from another page) and found myself laughing out loud at a video she posted of Anita Renfroe singing "All the Wrinkled Ladies." (Which might have made me appreciate that I'm currently in my mid-20's and my wrinkles are -temporarily- minimal.)

So, I decided to check out more about this Anita Renfroe.

Little did I know, I had seen her video before of William Tell Momisms.  To make it better - she's from the South y'all!! :)  She likes a Big Ol' Sweet Iced Tea just like me (and that song includes a line mentioning Chick-Fil-A, just one more wonderful thing about the South... oh, how I miss thee).

Out of all her videos, I felt like the one below spoke the most to where I am currently in my life, specifically the second verse.  (Hello 3 years of marriage, 2 kids, and a bill pile - I'm talking to you.)

So, if you're needing a good laugh I hope you'll find it in the videos I've linked to and/or the one below.  I like to laugh, so usually it comes pretty easily to me, but these videos made me laugh out loud to the point where I felt like I should probably explain what I was watching to my husband to keep him from thinking I was crazy.



Happy Hump Day to you!

1 comment:

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails