Pages

Project Life 2011: January 9-15



I've decided to make some changes to how I do Project Life.  I'm going to start these posts over here at our family blog rather than my personal blog because I would much rather share our pictures with family and close friends. I know a lot of you check out my personal blog too, but this way all personal/family posts will be together.  I'll no longer be participating in the public link-up, but I will always include the button above which will take you to Jessica Turner's blog where you can see others blogs who do participate in the public link-up. Now, on to the fun!

Sunday, January 9 ~ (Still in Tennessee) The boys loved watching movies with their Aunt Emmie!

Monday, January 10 ~ Snow day!  We got about 8 inches of snow which was fun for playing, snowball fights, sledding (or if you're my brother Nathan, flipping over), and watching Skittles (the family dog) jump around like a snow bunny!

Tuesday, January 11 ~ One of the things Jayden likes to do at my mom's house is pretend the fireplace is a drive-thru window with my sister Emmie. They order food for everyone then deliver it (and expect you to gobble it up). Jayden has a great imagination!

Wednesday, January 12 ~ Snapped a picture while on our way back to Illinois from Tennessee. The mountain was so pretty with all the snow and frozen water on the rocks.

Thursday, January 13 ~ We took the boys to see the Harlem Globetrotters tonight.  They both loved it, especially the mascot Globie. I loved this picture I took of Dipal and Jackson.

Friday, January 14 ~ Typical football playtime, only these days it includes helmets thanks to Santa and Uncle Nathan. :)

Saturday, January 15 ~ Tonight we went to a friend's birthday party, and despite Jackson getting sick, had a fun time.  We especially loved playing with the funny glasses we got in the favor bag!

Make sure to check out other Project Life posts at The Mom Creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails