Pages

Slowly but Surely Attacking Goals



It's day 10 of 2011 -- How are you doing on your goals/resolutions?  I actually haven't fully started attacking my goals yet, which I'm happy about.  Doing too much too early would only be a recipe for burnout.

One thing I have started on is goal #1 - to read the entire Bible.  In fact, I'm doing something a little crazy -- trying to read it in 90 days!  A few days ago on Twitter I saw a link to a group planning on reading the Bible in 90 days together and I thought 'what a way to accomplish my goal!'  Yes, a bit intimidating, especially with 2 kiddos, but exciting.

MomsToolbox

The site joining this community of Bible readers together is Mom's Toolbox, a blog that's purpose is to provide "Tools for real moms growing in Christ."  They have close to 1000 people taking part in this challenge!  I would encourage others to join in, however if you haven't started reading yet it might be hard to catch up as the group is on day 9 today.  In fact, I'm still trying to catch up to the rest of the group since I didn't start my reading until day 3.

As for the rest of my goals, I'm mostly just trying to set myself up with a plan to accomplish them for when we return home.  My husband had 2 back-to-back work trips to go on, so the boys and I traveled down to Tennessee to visit with family instead of staying home by ourselves.  It's been a great trip topped off with the beautiful snow today!

Now, off to go catch up on some reading!! :)

Hope you all have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You Go Girl! I am excited for you & the challenge you have taken on! Reading the bible in 90 days is impressive! I have decided that it is probably better if I just stick to the one year bible...and if I finish a little early then I will take that! :) But I am definitely going to do it this year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails