Pages

Goodbye {For Now}

Hi friends!

I'm writing because I wanted to let you know it's going to be very quiet around here for a while. How long exactly I don't know. Maybe 2 weeks or 2 months? I'm not setting a time limit. All I know is that blogging and social media are fabulous, but also very time consuming, and right now I have more important things that need my attention (Like the little guy who is twirling my hair as I write this). When I feel like it's time to get back to it and I feel like I can balance it a little better I'll be back.

Thanks,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails