Pages

Stop and Smell the Roses: Hometown Hit-Up

Hi guys! Hope everyone is having a great week!

I'm a little late getting my movie up today, but still linking up nonetheless. I had planned on having a special guest with me in my vlog today, but scheduling didn't work out, so hopefully she'll be with me next week!

Stop and Smell the Roses

Today's vlog was kinda spur of the moment, but ended up being a lot of fun! I filmed, edited, and uploaded the video all from my handy dandy iPhone. How cool is that?! Gotta love technology!!

Hope you all have a great week!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my good word that was the cutest thing ever! Glad you are enjoying your time in TN but I will miss you tonight at group! Love that you shot that in the middle of Chick-Fil-A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! And can we talk about how I'm craving Chick-FIl-A now!? I'm from NC and my little town in IL has NO Christian Chicken in site. NONE! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Another Tennessee gal! I am loving this vlogging thing because I actually get to hear somebody's voice. =) Also, my little son starting laughing so hard when he heard your boys laughing on the vlog. Also, what app is that you used to edit the video on the iPhone?!? I so need that! Cute vlog!

    Leah
    casaconfident.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! As a Tennessee girl I have to share my Cleveland connection. I had a roommate in college that was from Cleveland! I know it is a small town so I bet you know her! Are you on twitter?? I'm @katie_lake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute video Brit!! I love the editing too!! What app did you use?! Would love to check it out!!

    Hope you guys are having a great time!! Be safe on your way back!! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails