Pages

Stop and Smell the Roses Vlog Link-Up

Hi y'all!

It's Wednesday, which means it's a new day to post a Stop and Smell the Roses vlog over at House of Rose! I tried to be a little more on top of it this week, which ended up in me filming this at 11:00 last night. This meant a lot of retakes, heavy eyelids, and a lot of crazy faces at the camera. The only one of those you'll have to witness is the heavy eyelids. {Thank you iMovie editing!!} :)




*I tried to change the crazy thumbnail pic of that video up there. Unfortunately, it didn't work, so enjoy looking at me holding a slipper bootie mid-sentence. Yikes.

If you're interested in the Ann Taylor Loft slipper booties I mentioned in the video you can go here. Mine never looked nearly as fluffy in person as they do on the Loft website and I can assure you that is not the picture that made me want them for Christmas, however, I still adore them. :)


Hope you all are having a great week. If you would like to shoot your own vlog and link up {Do it!!} you can do so over here!

6 comments:

  1. So so true girl! Isn't it the best to have great family? I love that you added in the slippers...but now I think I need a pair. Crap! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is great! Sometimes I wish I was closer to mine. I love those slippers. I may have to talk N into getting some for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Glad you were able to spend some time with your family. Even during sad occasions, family time is precious. And I love getting to see and hear you on these videos!! I am not brave enough to do a vlog. The sound of my own voice makes me cringe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your Aunt!! Family is something that I am grateful for week after week!! I don't know what we would do without my parents & my in-laws to help out with our kiddos...especially, now that I am back to work 2 days a week! Love that your are blogging more!! Keep those posts coming girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. I love that you are big on family. AAAAAnd, I really love your cute little slippers. They rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog Brittany! I love making new bloggie friends! Can't wait to read more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails