Pages

A Little Encouragement for Your Friday

                                                                      Source: bitsotruth.blogspot.com via Brittany on Pinterest


I saw this picture on Facebook yesterday as shared by Money Saving Mom and I just loved it. I know I am so guilty of throwing myself a pity party when I don't succeed at something, but that's just the time you have to give it more. The failing comes in the giving up, not the stumbling. {I hope that encourages you, but I'm totally talking to myself there.} How do you keep yourself motivated when you hit hard points along the path toward your goals? I would love to hear in the comments as I can use all the help I can get!

Also, I'm sure a lot of you have seen this link that has been spreading like wildfire, but my friend Jessica left it in the comments the other day when I was talking about the times I feel like I'm struggling and I thought it was great! Thank you so much, Jessica! {P.S. Say a little prayer for her as she just had her second little boy this morning!} :)

Your Children Want You by The Power of Moms

What have you been struggling with that you need to keep pushing past? Make a plan and do it!! Don't give up! You've got this!!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm just now catching up on my blog reading. Glad you liked the articles, and thanks for the prayers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails