Pages

Stop and Smell the Roses: Marathon Survival and Skinny Eats

People, it's been Crazy Town, USA around here for the last few days, but I did not want to pass up a chance to share what I'm thankful for this week with all of you!

We traveled last weekend, which always throws me out of whack for a couple of days, plus I'm in the midst of major spring cleaning/yard sale prep and trying to plan a birthday party for my almost 3-year-old... How I'm going to get it all done I have no idea, but somehow this kind of stuff just usually works out, so I'm banking on that!



I talked about my husband's marathon he ran on Saturday in the vlog. If you would like to read more about that or see some pics you can check out my post from Monday.

The blog I talked about in the vlog is Skinny Taste, or Gina's Skinny Recipes... I'm not really sure what the right title is, but it doesn't matter because she could call it anything she wants and it would still be awesome. :)

Come join the rest of the Stop and Smell the Roses vlogging crew at House of Rose... That's where I'll be linking up and catching up on some of this week's gratefulness!

Peace out, peeps!!

9 comments:

  1. Um, you are awesome, my friend. So impressed by your eating healthy/exercise routine. I was doing GREAT until The Plague struck our house last month. Now, I'm just eating like a pig. I need to check out the recipe blog you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to your hubby! I wish I had the guts and motivation to do a marathon. I'd love to someday...just need to work up the courage!

    You're looking lovely, so that healthy eating of yours must be doing something right! ;) I might check out some of those recipes, they sound like they'd be Weight Watchers friendly too! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome that Dipal ran a marathon!! Really cool! I'm with you...it woud take me until 2018 to be ready and trained for that! LOL! Thanks for sharing the Skinny Taste blog! I need to start cooking healthier meals now that I'm on the health bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super impressed with Dipal's mad marathon running skills! And super jealous that he doesn't have to train for stuff like that?! Crazy!! Thanks for sharing the website for the Skinny Taste blog! I will definitely have to check it out!! Hope you are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu just changed my life with these recipe blogs. Girl..this eating healthy stuff is KILLING me when it comes to fixing dinner. I never know what to make that the kids will eat too. I totally heart you for this :-)

    And you are looking great my dear!! I also just have to comment on how amazing it is that your hubby ran a marathon!!! I can't even believe I am going to attempt 13.1...let along DOUBLE that!! What an amazing accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He really did not train for that marathon? That is awesome. I would love to not have to train for something. I want to run a 5K someday, but the first day of Couch to 5K killed me and I haven't done it since. I need to get to that again. I loved the little voice in the background yelling Happy Wednesday before you ended. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your husband and glad there were no injuries. Thank you so much for sharing these two sites. I need to get back on the bandwagon of eating healthy. I always come up with an excuse to eat junk and I just need to stop. I will check these out!! Thank you Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo happy your hubby did well and no injuries occurred! And thank you thank you thank you for the links for skinny taste!!!! Can't wait to try a bunch of those recipes! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Skinny Taste! I drink one of her green smoothies every day! And I'm loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails