Pages

17 Day Diet Check-In {End of Cycle 2}


Hi friends!!

I think I might've finally recovered from all of the craziness we had going on in the month of May. It was a tiring, but super fun month for sure!

In the midst of the craziness I finished up my second cycle of 17 days on the 17 Day Diet. To finish the second cycle was a small victory in itself regardless of weight loss because it was proof to me that I'm in this for real - no turning back! The total number of pounds lost was less than in the first cycle, but that's to be expected as you add in some more calories to your everyday eating. I also had a lot more temptations for cheating between all of the celebrations we had going on {Birthdays, a graduation, and Mother's Day... Oh my!}. I would be a liar if I told you I stuck to the diet 100% through all of that. :)

Anyhoo... Let's get to the fun part, shall we?! The pictures and results!

In the second cycle of the 17 Day Diet {also known as the activate cycle} I lost an additional 3.6 pounds making my grand total of weight loss after 34 days 10 pounds!


It definitely would have been nice to have that number a pound or two higher, but to reach the 10 pound weight loss mark was pretty exciting! Along with the diet I've been continuing my 5K training which has also been super encouraging. It feels great to be running past points I was struggling at just a few short weeks ago. Progress is an encouraging thing.

Because I'm behind I'm actually posting this as I'm coming to the end of the third cycle. Can't wait to update you with my progress and results from that next week!

8 comments:

  1. Looking great, hun! You can really see your weight loss in your face and tummy! :) Keep up the good work girlie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You look fantastic, friend!!! And I know you feel great, too. Keep it up!!! And I CANNOT WAIT to see your beautiful face very, very soon!!! SO EXCITED FOR A BABY-FREE, HUSBAND-FREE WEEKEND WITH MY GIRLS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! That is awesome!! You look great and I'm sure you are feeling great, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower, I just found you through a google search of the 17 day diet. I'm 4 days in and down 5.2 pounds but I'm starving and needed to hear someone that stuck it out tell me it was worth it. So thanks for being that for me, and I'll be following along from now on!

    Becca
    http://becca-christensen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You're face looks so slim! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your contents give me more creational ideas that I can possibly use on my web page too.
    our website

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Fast Resolution Program module ply you strategies to make things in appearance with its accommodating, orbiculate and levelheaded fat release syllabus. Most unit sum programs lay out information in which a someone should travel finished with chafed hours in the gym, but what the Diet Solution Software does is that it teaches the users to increase their own diet thought that they faculty be healthy to locomote.
    great website

    ReplyDelete
  8. I constantly emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts, as if like to read it then my links will too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails