Pages

InstaFriday: Our Life Through the Eyes of Instagram

I've been doing the Instagram thing for a while now, but only recently have I started to have a sincere love/slight addiction to it.

It all started with some of my family going to NYC last week - one of my absolute favorite places. My sister was great about posting pics of what they were doing on Instagram, so I found myself constantly checking for new pictures to vicariously live through.

So when I saw that my friend Mandy had an InstaFriday post up this afternoon I thought that was just an awesome idea of a way to get fun pics up on the blog for a little more permanent documentation.

Here's what our life looks like through the eyes of Instagram {and a few bonus pics that should've been on Instagram} this week...

Last Friday we went to our first St. Louis Cardinals game of the season and it was fun, but oh my goodness, HOT!! We were constantly downing water and thankfully the Cards crew had little cups with water available throughout the stadium. The boys and Mommy were super thankful!


Before leaving the boys really wanted their picture with a baseball player statue, so we let them pick one out and snapped away. They chose Stan Musial. {Great pick!} :)


On our way out to the movies on Saturday I spotted this thing next to our car. {Yuck!} I've heard crawfish exist in Southern Illinois, seen holes dug supposedly by them, but never seen an actual one. And now I have fears of them trying to get into my home. Ick!!!


The boys had been begging to go see The Amazing Spiderman and after checking out reviews I decided to go ahead and give them the ok. They were SO excited and have told us all week how much they loved it.


Our good friends Dan and Amanda came to spend the weekend with us and we were so grateful for that time with them! The boys love Uncle Dan and Aunt Manna!


I found myself craving green tea one afternoon rather than the usual chocolate/sweets cravings I get. This is big, people. Real big.


I was lucky enough to have my 4 year old, Jayden, fall asleep in my arms for a little afternoon snooze this week. The older he gets the less this happens so I try to soak it in every chance I get!


Jayden also had an appointment to get his teeth cleaned this week and handled it like a champ! Cool shades and a TV to watch helped, but I wasn't surprised in the least. He's cool like that. :)


And that's it! Our life as seen by Instagram {+ a couple of extras}. If you're an Instagram junkie like me feel free to follow me at @BrittanyHC!

Linking up here:
life rearranged

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! Looks like you guys had a fun week!! Hoping to take Parker to see the new Spiderman movie this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your instagram pics!! Especially the one of Jayden sleeping on you (which just made me remember I AM following you on instagram). Haha! I will not tell P Man that the boys have already seen Spiderman. :) He will make me immediately drive him to the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! It's always fun to look back, and relive the moments we've instagramed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails