Pages

Some Random Thoughts for a Monday


I have an itch to write today, but no deep emotional thoughts coming to mind, so I thought I would just share what's on my mind...

~ My mom, stepdad, brother, and sister all came to visit this weekend and it went by way too quick! Fortunately, my brother and sister are staying a few more days and I'm looking forward to having some fun with them! {You can see where my sister blog hacked me yesterday here.} :)

~ I'm an official Olympics addict! I went from someone who never watched TV to someone who needs the TV on every second the Olympics is on. And I want someone to teach me to swim like the pros. They make it look like amazing fun. {And it wouldn't hurt to have their toned bodies!}

~ Speaking of toning, I'm back to running as of today! Happy to report no knee pain after this morning's trip out. I was suppose to start Insanity month 2 today, but was really missing my runs and wanted to make sure I could still do a 5K before I do The Color Run in just a few weeks!

~ I am SO excited about The Color Run!!

~ In other news, I'm super seriously considering the idea of attending my very first blogging conference! It's something that I've been wanting to do for literally years now, but haven't felt like I was in the right place in my life. While praying a couple of weeks ago I really felt like The Allume Conference was somewhere I'm suppose to be. If it's God's will I know that it will all work out, but I still need to do my part too. Would you say a prayer that God will guide me as we work out details, specifically finances? Blogging conferences aren't cheap.

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I keep reading about people doing the color runs...I may have to sign up for one! They look so fun, and I could use motivation to run again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your Color Run! I just skimmed through most of your blog-- you are a great party planner! :) And your love story with your husband sounded very similar to mine. I hope you're having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails