Pages

What I Wore Wednesday: Bold Color and Printed Shoes

Happy Wednesday friends! I hope you guys are having a rocking week so far!

There's this little link-up party in the land of blogs you may have heard of called "What I Wore Wednesday" hosted by the fabulous Pleated Poppy. Ok, actually, it's huge, and if you're not checking it out you're missing out on some great fashion inspiration! :)

I really love getting dressed up, but honestly never feel too confident about what I'm wearing because I'm either beating myself up about how I haven't lost enough weight yet or I think my clothes aren't nice enough, but on Sunday I threw together a little outfit that I was actually quite proud of, so I {sheepishly} asked my husband if he would be willing to snap some pictures of me before we left for church and he obliged.


I've seriously had the pants in the picture for almost a year now and could count on one hand how many times I've worn them. I've tried them on thousands of times, but usually don't have the confidence to walk out the door with them, more so because of the material they are than the color. They're a lot more stretchy than they are denim and I get scared it may be a not-so-good look from behind, but the sweater I wore helped alleviate most of that fear.


Shirt - {A gift from} Tommy Bahama
Belt - Forever 21
Earrings, Sweater, Skinny Jeans, Flats - Target



Hope you guys have a great rest of the week! Make sure you go check out all the great link-ups over at The Pleated Poppy!

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Brittany where are you? I can't see you bc you are so skinny!! Looking fab girl! And that outfit is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look soooooooo cute!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails