Pages

What I Wore Wednesday: Gameday Attire!

Hi friends!

I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity to share with The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday link-up again. I seriously love looking through all the outfit ideas you can find over there from everyday people! So fun!

While we still have a tad of warm weather lingering and we're in the midst of football season I thought I would go ahead and share what I wore to our alma mater's football game a couple of weeks ago.

It's no secret that in the south we love our football, but we also like to look good while we watch football, so there's no lack of cuteness on Saturdays in the fall.

Forgive me for not having a posed full body shot of the outfit. The thought crossed my mind, but I didn't want to be modeling at the tailgate... That would just be awkward. Hopefully, having these two little cuties with me helps my apology.


{Dress} ModCloth
{Belt} Forever 21

Here's a pic of me standing up in the dress if that helps at all. I also happen to be standing with my handsome hubby. {Bonus!}


He works the teacup arm almost as well as I do. ;)

If you've never shopped at ModCloth you really need to check it out! They've got some super cute clothes at great prices, and even better, if you go through my link {http://sharethelove.modcloth.com/a/clk/3xPBRH} before October 2 you'll get $20 off your first $50 order and I'll get $20 for referring you! That = Awesome!!

Hope this gives you a little inspiration in your future game day wear! Now go check out The Pleated Poppy for more cute wardrobe ideas!

  pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Visiting via the #wiww linkup... I love your skirt! Polka-dots are so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable, lady! I am loving the skirt with the leather belt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in leaving a comment to our post! Please remember this is a positive and fun atmosphere for our family and friends to share, so please be respectful in all comments. Any comments seeming rude or inappropriate will be removed! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails